- These tracks are for private use and are not for re-distribution or sale.
- Purchasing a set of tracks allows it to be used by your group, chorus or quartet but it may not be shared with others.
- These tracks may not be posted on any public site, only private sites for member access such as Groupaniser.
- If any note errors are found in the learning tracks, make contact and this will be rectified as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay mechanical licensing fees for these learning tracks. These are collected to pay royalties to the copyright owners. Mechanical licensing fees for USA can be paid via Harry Fox Agency (www.harryfox.com). If a title is not listed on Harry Fox, check ASCAP, BMI and/or SESAC websites to find the publisher’s information. For Australia acquire licensing through APRA/AMCOS (www.apraamcos.com.au/music-customers) and for NZ through APRA/AMCOS (www.apraamcos.co.nz/music-customers).
- You must buy the appropriate number of copies for the number of people in the group who will be singing the arrangement, minimum of 4 copies.
- I only list arrangements on my website which use songs in the public domain (in New Zealand) or which have been given international copyright clearance. It is your responsibility to double check that a song which is public domain in NZ is also public domain in your territory (although for the most part this is the case across USA and Australia).
- Feel free to make creative choices which involve changes to my arrangements! I would love to hear what you come up with. I’d also be happy to help with making specific alterations for your quartet or chorus so do get in touch.